Sunday, September 13, 2009

:-(

Boredom is one such thing which cannot be cured with medicines! I get bored easily. I hate routines at times. And I'm quite sure, you feel the same too. One fine day, I just decided to chuck boredom away. I would like to share some of the old and refreshing things that i do..
Movies - Who doesn't like to watch them? I definitely do. Some of my all-time fav are DDLJ, Jannat, Gangster, Hyderabad blues, American desi, Million dollar baby, Little rascals, Dil to pagal hai, Kaho na pyaar hai, Alay payuthe, Kung fu panda, Hangover, Amruthadhaare, Mungaru male, O mallige, Sadma, Rockford, Jo jeeta wohi sikander, Sarfarosh, Happy days, Bommarillu, RHTDM, Operation daybreak, Pretty woman, Step mom, Bend it like Beckam, 17 Park avenue, Page 3, Fashion, Bheja fry and many many more.. really feelgood movies.
Cooking - cooking is fun! I bet, u'll love to cook again and again.
Travel - Ride or drive. Enjoy the scenic route. Hang out with parents and friends.
The rest includes outdoor games, music, solving puzzles(i lov them!) , novels!!
And the best one is - Enjoy laziness;do nothing!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Naina...I'm normally happy when I receive comments on my blogs but let me confess,today I'm happier for whatever you've said about the inspiration!! Its your sweetness that makes you say so :) There ain't many people who acknowledge things out in the open! It only proves how down to earth you are!

    Glad to be the 1st one to comment on your blog! I agree...sometimes it helps doing nothing! Best way to unwind! I've similar interests and know how much fun it involves! And the list of movies are pretty much the ones in my list as well! So just wanted to say, 'Good start'! HAPPY BLOGGING!

    ReplyDelete